Want your company or club to be involved in a worthy environmental cause? Sponsorship can be big or small, and donated items can be new or gently used. If you have an in-kind gift you don't see on the list, contact us to see if it matches our current needs.
Viewing berms and benches
1. Sponsor a raised berm outside the fence for the community and visitors to enjoy. Cost: R15 000.
2. Sponsor recycled plastic decking planks for bench renewal
1. Litter swing bins in wood-look recycled palstic - up to 5 required. Attach your logo on a plate. Cost: R2100.
2. Dispensers for dog poo bags. Could be an adapted vegetable bag dispenser, suitable for sponsorship by a supermarket. Cost: Metal holder will require modification to fit the fence. Bags must be refilled. Encourages people to pick up after their pets. Present home-made bottles are definitely used by dog walkers.
3. Litter pick-up tongs
4. Galvanised grates for pro-active control of litter washed down storm water inlets.
Gardening tools and equipment
Forks, metal rakes, large bow saw, brush cutter twine bundles
Protective clothing for gardening workers - gumboots, overalls (size M and L), goggles, masks, gloves.
Reed control Bags of Kilo Max 700 WSG (only water-safe herbicide in SA), 16L backpack sprayer, chest waders
1. Two-person canoe with paddles and lifejackets for inspections, testing water levels
2. Portable generator for onsite maintenance and infrastructure work. Donation or sponsorship of hire.
3. "Direct to Metal" paint in green and black
4. Aluminium 'sty' type ladder for access away from gates
5. Wood and construction materials for bird watching platforms.
1. Replacement of 12x educational information signs
2. A4 membership forms