Disclaimer / Visitor Rules
These tips will keep it safe and pleasant:
- Korsman is a wild area and by entering, you do so at your own risk. Neither Korsman Conservancy nor Ekurhuleni Metro Municipality are responsible for damage or injury.
- Wear sturdy footwear or gumboots.
- Walk slowly and carefully. There are hidden holes and and muddy areas start a long way from the water. Birds also nest in the long grass.
- As there are no shelters for photographers, birds will be disturbed by sudden movements and noise. Approach birds slowly and quietly.
- No smoking, and bring all litter out with you.
- Lastly, keep your possessions secure on your person - especially keys! Once lost in the grass, they are nearly impossible to find.