Want your business to be involved in a worthy environmental cause? Sponsonsorship can be big or small, and donated items can be new or gently used. If you have an in-kind gift you don't see on our wish list, contact us to see if it matches our current needs.
Viewing berms and benches
1. Sponsor recycled plastic decking planks for bench renewal for R1700. Sponsor's plaque may be attached.
1. Dispensers for dog poo bags. Could be an adapted vegetable bag dispenser, suitable for sponsorship by a supermarket. Cost: Metal holder will require modification to fit the fence. Bags must be refilled. Encourages people to pick up after their pets. Present home-made bottles are definitely used by dog walkers.
2. Galvanised grates for pro-active control of litter washed down storm water inlets.
3. Litter pick-up tongs
4. Litter swing bins in wood-look recycled plastic. Attach a plaque with your details. Cost:
R2400 - 55cm. One required.
R1750 - 45cm. One required.
Gardening tools and equipment
Forks, metal rakes, large bow saw, brush cutter twine bundles
Protective clothing for gardening workers - gumboots, overalls (size M and L),
goggles, masks, gloves, 16L backpack sprayer, chest waders in sizes 8 and 10.
1. Portable generator for onsite maintenance and infrastructure work. Donation or sponsorship of hire.
2. "Direct to Metal" paint in green and black
3. Aluminium 'sty' type ladder for access away from gates
4. Wood and construction materials for bird watching platforms.
1. A4 membership forms
Cash is used for running expenses such as labour and consumables. All donations are gratefully received and used wisely.
Banking Details: Nedbank
Account Name: Korsman Conservancy
Branch Code: 190342
Account Number: 1903573408